Friday, September 16, 2011

If Baking Was Like Dating

Hi, I'm peanut butter frosting.  Some dig my flavor, and most can't live without me.  I'm sweet and salty, and oh so creamy.  But I'm looking for a better half.  I've tried vanilla, but when we're together its flavor is so cloying.  I crave a dynamic taste to really make me swirl and enjoy life at the top.  If you're fresh, and cool, I'd love to top off your evening with my charm.





Well, hello there.  I think I have the flavor you crave.  I'm very rich, too.  Many icings say I'm the only cake for them, but I just "choc" that up to frosting's high opinion of itself.  Aren't all the flavors the same - thinking it's all about being at the top?  Just why, then - when we're together - are we called a cupcake?  I don't see the words frosting or icing in there.  If you're whipped up in a frenzy, and want a place to settle down, then I'm your mate.  I add depth of flavor to anyone who can pay me a compliment.  Might that be you?





Hubba, hubba.  Look who's at the party.  Everyone's talking about how these two met up - on this blog.  It's where all the ingredients for love are totally sweet on each other!


We know what's for dessert, but who's paying the tab?

No comments:

Post a Comment